Sylvia and I spoke on that Wednesday night after I visited her at her townhome. It was a very nice talk and we spoke about when we might meet again. We decided to go out on Friday night for dinner and then she would come back over to my house. We spoke quite a bit that night about our meeting earlier in the day. We spoke about the kiss and what the next baby step might be. She was very sweet and said if I ever didn’t want to do something we would stop. I told her I was ready for a bit more than just a kiss so we discussed that!

I went to bed that night feeling really good about Sylvia and the way things were progressing. We had also gotten into the habit of talking by text when we first got up in the morning. One of us would text the other by around 5:45 in the morning. It was a nice way to wake up in the morning. We texted most of the day and usually chatted around lunch time. We chatted that night and finalized plans for Friday night. We woke up again together on Friday morning….it was such a nice way to start the day.

Sylvia had a lesson on Friday afternoon and made it out to my home around 6:00 that evening. We went out to a local diner and ate. It was nice and we enjoyed our conversation. She came back to the house. I got my youngest son back to bed and we hung out in the den and talked for a while. There really wasn’t much privacy with two boys in the house so we went back my bedroom. There was no expectations at this point but to “make out” as one says.

We laid in bed together just chatting. We started kissing and touching. It was very nice and very overwhelming. Sylvia would stop and ask if I was ok and remind me to breathe. Soon both of our shirts were off as were the our bras. It all felt so right! We had planned on only going that far on this night, taking baby steps, but before I knew it I took her hand and place it below my waist. I wanted her to touch me so badly. I don’t want to get into the intimate details but we did make love that night and it was so nice! It was so much more than I expected. I was worried about touching her, but she was patient and encouraged me. I could have stopped at any time, but I didn’t want to. Sylvia stayed the night and stayed for a bit the next morning and then left for home.

We talked all weekend and we both agreed that we couldn’t wait until the next weekend to see each other again. We would have to make plans to see each other again, real soon.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s